Friday, October 29, 2010
For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
So, its been a couple days since I blogged, I thought I might have possibly given up on the whole idea thatsomeone might actually be reading this, and guess what I have absolutely no followers. Shocking is it not? I highly doubt that I am the only person to have started a blog without reading another persons blog before. Hell, sometimes I don't know why I do half the shit I do, but I do it anyway. I've come to realize that I often don't finish 90% half the things that I start, like the mural that I started this summer, or in fact the movie that is sitting in another window, that I ended up opening up the wikipedia page to find out who dies, so what's the point in watching the rest of the movie if I know who makes it out alive? I think ther only thing that I ever actually get comepletely finished with is books, since I am a very avid reader. But I have decided to finish all of the projects that I never finshed, starting with the mural, but I don't think that it will be a mural, it will probably turn out to be a very large poster, since my mom would kill me if I painted on the wall of our new house that isn't even a year old. I didn't really make it that far on the "mural" that I planned of the seven arch angels, so instead of setting myself up to fail, I will probably just do Michael, the head arch angel. So that will be this weekends project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment